During the holidays we can imagine that your content planning could get a bit left behind, also since there will most likely be fewer people in the office. These days they are either at the office or working from home. To prevent you from worrying about your signage during your break or just to save you some work, here are some tips that you can benefit from these last days of the year!
1. Schedule your content using date and time With MagicINFO you can schedule your content upfront very easily, so you don't have to worry about that during your well-deserved break. MagicINFO has multiple options to make sure content is always scheduled at a precise date and time. If you have a playlist that's always good to show, like a company video, you can also schedule it for 24 hours and all days. The timers of your devices will make sure they are switched on and off.
2. Default content If you really want to sit back and relax, make sure you have something default set up so you are sure there's always relevant content published. Here's a blog about it where you can read how you can set up default content. Another powerful function for making sure content is displayed, is the advanced backup play functionality.
3. Put on your notifications Just before you leave the (home) office for enjoying your holidays, check if you have switched on the notifications and let them send to you. With all this set, you are sure you can react quickly when something is going on. Here's how you set your notifications.
4. Remember you have remote control You will always have the option to change or add an item when a great idea pops up. You can simply access MagicINFO remotely, to create, delete and adjust playlists if the content needs an urgent change. Also, you can fully control the display using Remote Management wherever you are. So in case you get a notification of a display malfunction, just access MagicINFO and see what's going on from your couch next to the Christmas tree.
5. Holiday management Well, when you are sure nobody will see your content and there's no need to publish anything, why not just use Holiday management and let your displays have a break as well? Here's how you do this.
The best is not to worry about the content during the holiday at all, so make sure you plan ahead what's necessary. In case any problems occur, you can always work your MAGIC(info) with remote access, even during Christmas dinner. ;-)